1.1. The Information We Gather and How We Use It
a. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information collected from you and other users to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics. These aggregated statistics may be used to improve this website and for other business purposes. For instance, when you visit this website, we collect your IP address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Your IP address alone is not personally identifiable. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which people visit various parts of this website.
b. Personally Identifiable Information
If you voluntarily submit information to us through this website (for example, in a request for general information or through the submission of a business proposal) we may record and use any personally identifiable information that you provide, such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address. This information may be used to fulfill your request or for internal business purposes. At this time, Approach does not provide any such information to affiliates or third parties.
We may use service providers to operate our website and employ other third parties to perform work on our behalf, such as hosting this website or operating our distribution. These persons may have access to the personally identifiable information you submit through this website, but only for the purpose of performing their duties in connection with this website. These persons may not use your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information to any other persons obtained solely through our website, except as set forth herein and except as required by applicable law, including, without limitation, disclosure required by the government or private parties in connection with a lawsuit, subpoena, investigation or similar proceeding. We may (and you authorize us to) disclose any such information in those circumstances.
1.1. Restrictions on Use of Website
You agree not to:
- a. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website's infrastructure;
- b. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website;
- c. use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website to harvest or otherwise collect information from this website to be used for any commercial purpose;
- d. attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
You further agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation:
- f. accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- g. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or
- h. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to, or overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", this website.
We may investigate occurrences that may involve violations of the security of this website or of the law and we may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you or your use of our website in connection with any investigations by us or law enforcement authorities.
We cannot and do not assure that other users are or will be complying with these Terms and Conditions, and, as between you and us, you hereby assume all risk of harm or injury resulting from any such lack of compliance.
We may change this website or delete content or features in any way, at any time and for any reason or no reason.
2. Restrictions on Use of Materials
Any person using this website is permitted to copy and print a minimal number of individual website pages solely for informational use. Our prior permission is required for (a)any commercial use of materials on this website; (b) making more than a minimal number of copies of such materials; and (c) copying portions of our website, such as by bots, robots or spiders that "harvest" the website. If you seek permission for any such use of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Linking and Framing
We do not permit others to link to or frame this website or any portion thereof.
All content included on this website, such as graphics, logos, articles and other materials, is the property of Approach or others and is protected by copyright and other laws. All trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with our organization.
Please be advised that any comments, suggestions, ideas or other information that you send to us through our website will not be treated as confidential, and that we will own and have the right to use them as we choose, without payment to you.
6. International Use
Due to the global nature of the Internet, this website may be accessed by users in countries other than the United States. We make no warranties that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this website, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
7. Financial Information
We are not responsible for any damages or injury, including, without limitation, special or consequential damages, that result from your use of (or inability to use) this website including, without limitation, any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, line failure, or other computer malfunction. You acknowledge that we provide the contents of this website on an "as is" basis with no warranties of any kind. Your use of this website and reliance upon any of the materials on it is solely at your own risk.
By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, and our and their respective partners, stockholders, members, managers, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Approach Indemnitees") against, and hold the Approach Indemnitees harmless from, any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from your use of this website. You hereby release the Approach Indemnitees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual, consequential or special), costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever that you may have against the Approach Indemnitees arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
10. Governing Law and Venue
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organizer of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions. Approach may change or amend these Terms & Conditions of Sale at any time. Tickets cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued except in accordance with the applicable laws of the state of New York. Approach reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose behavior does not comply with the rules and regulations set forth by the venue. Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable
- No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Approach. Entry will be refused if tickets/confirmation have not been purchased from Approach or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. Approach reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Infants in arms or children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
- Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Approach may add, withdraw or substitute athletes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- Approach/venue owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- Approach/venue owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Information is collected from those registering with Approach in order to facilitate ticket purchase or other services available.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Approach.
12. Questions and Contact Information
- Approach LLC
- 15 Park Avenue
- Suite 14c
- New York, NY 10016